Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Ping Pong

BLOG POST:

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
Today we played a game named ping pong, we had to get into groups of two. So what we did was we did a tournament because there was only two tables we had to go around and vs others that we haven't vs yet.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
M - I think merit because when we played I like to support also motivate my teammate (charlie), and I will always try doing my best so that who ever is in my team I wanted them to try and rely on me so that can make me feel like I have done something good.

A - I think achieve because when we played an activity I will like to and get involved in what we are participating in.

M - I think merit because when I went to go to play I loved to show the enjoyment of the intents of the game that we participated in.

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
Competition - My competition influenced my participation by making me challenge myself also giving me a good reason why I should keep going until we have finished. My participation went up because as I was going I've tried my hardest to not stop.

Classmates - My classmate influenced my participation by listing to them encouraging me as I was participating also helping when I was very tired. My participation went up because my classmates showed me good influence also was helping me a lot in my participation.

Fun - My enjoyment influenced my participation by making myself play also to have fun so as I played I was going really good because of the enjoyment I had in me. My participation went because as I was playing it was that fun that I forgot that I had a partner.

  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
These factors affected my participation by getting me to go forward also to relies that I had teammates there wanting to play with me.

  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I can increase this game in the future by asking the ones that did not plat to play, and if they refuse I can ask them if they want to add in some of their suggestions and make up some of their own rules in the game so that way they can feel good and play but with thier rules as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment