Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Badminton

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
The activity we participated in today was called badminton what we did was we had two people in each group, and we had to verse other teams.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
A - I think achieve because after we always play I like to reflect on my own performance.

M - I think merit because when we play I like going all out and also try and do my best as we participate. 

M - I think merit because  when we play an activity I like to show enjoyment of the intents of the activity.

  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Challenge - My challenging influence me by making play harder also making me improve by doing my challenges independents. My participation went up because as I was doing my challenge it was helping me improve also making me feel good participating with others.

Classmates - My classmates influence me by making me have a good fun also making me to get others to team up and try and beat others. My participation went up because my classmates help me by masking me have fun with others.



Fitness - My fitness influence me by making me run a lot also made me run for long. My participation went up because my fitness help me by getting fit and also by getting me better at running around a lot.

How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?

I could increase this game in the future by asking my classmate if he wants to play, and if he does not want to then I can ask them for and suggesten to add into the game or make up our own rules.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your reflection James. Your reflections about the three factors are great because you have explained HOW the factors effected your participation. Aside from being with your friends, did you enjoy playing badminton? What other physical activities would you like to participate in? To make your reflections a little more in depth, you could include examples, e.g. what actually challenged you? Miss D

    ReplyDelete