Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Ki O Rahi

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
The game we played today was ki o rahi and what we did was we got into two teams and one team was called taniwha and the other one was called kioma, both teams had different ways to try and score a point, taniwha could only score by throwing the ball out in the second circle, and the other team called kioma could score by going in the middle circle and just place it on the ground for the point.


  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
M- I think i'm in merit because every time my team gets the ball I always try and get a point also try and do my best.

A - I think achieve because every time when it is time for p.e I am always organised and also ready for what activity we are about to participate in.

M - I think merit because when we are playing an activity I always love to show enjoyment of the intents of the game that we are playing.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Challenge - My challenge influenced me by making me go forward also go all out and try and play non stop until there is a brake. My participation went up because at the same time I was really having fun and also it was making me go good during the activity.

Fitness - My fitness influenced me by making me try and run non stop only because I really want to get fit. My participation went down because as I was going forward I was getting really sore only because I was really tired and I also felt like I did too much.

Classmates - My classmates influence me by encouraging me to do better and also making feel like I really want to play. My participation went up because my classmates were really good helping me during the activity we were participation in.


How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?

I can increase this activity in the future by asking my peers if they want to play, but if they do refuse I will tell them the rules of the game and ask them if they want to add some of their own suggestion into the activity.

1 comment:

  1. Hi James, I really like the quality of your work. I like how you explained about placing your self at merit. I have nothing negative to say. keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete