Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Futsal


  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
The game we participated was very similar to soccer but the goals were smaller, and there was no golly. Also we had to try and come up with a play on the spot to try and score a point.


  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
M - I think i'm in merit because I like going forward and trying to score a goal for my team.
M - I also think I'm a merit because I like to do my best in every game that the class participates in.
M - I think i'm in merit because when I play I like to enjoy the game also I like showing the enjoyment of intents of the activity.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation). 
Challenge - I love playing a activity that is challenging because it influences me by going forward and playing harder, to make the game a bit more interesting.
Skill level - My skill level influence me by trying to get others to work out with what my play were going to be also it helped me getting to know how to use the ball individual.
Illness - When I played I had an illness which was the flue, and what that did was influence me to not play that much, so what that did just made me try and do good as I could.
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Challenge - This affected my participation by making me try challenging myself like setting a challenge so that when I participated I had reason for why I was going so hard out during the activity.
Skill level - My skill level affected my participation by making me think about my plays and telling others what I am doing for a set play, also my skill level affected me when I go as individual and try and use different ways as I am running to get a goal.
Illness - When I played, my illness affected my participation by when I play really couldn't play but I still tried my hardest to try and keep going with the activity that we were participating in.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
I can increase in the future by using everything that I have learned in this activity and use it against the players that want to play or that is already playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment