Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Fitness suite circuit

BLOG POST:
  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
So what we did today was we went to the gym, we had to get into 1 group of 2 so each person in my class had one person in their team which was really good. After when we got into the gym we started to do our circuit and what we did we had to go on an exercise for a minute and we went on for 3 rounds which were really tiring.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
M - I think merit because when I participated I always tried and worked hard during the activity to go for the goal or the objective of the activity.

M - I think merit because when I participated I always like to try and add in some of my own in put tot the activity we participated in.

A - I think achieve because when I was participating I was injured with my knee playing up, but I still tried and participate with the class.

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Wellbeing - My well being in influenced my participation by making me go forward and also keeping my health(wellbeing) good also to prove that I was enjoying the activity. my participation went up because my well being was really good and I also enjoyed the activity.


How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment