Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Zumba

BLOG POST:

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
So what we did was we had to pick a video on YouTube that involved zumba moves and as for my class we just had to try and copy what was shown in the video.

  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
A - I think achieve because when we play and activity or do an activity I like to be actively involved in the task that we are doing.

A - I think achieve because I reflected on my own participation.

A - I think achieve because I wasn't really being actively involved in task.

  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Friends - My friends influenced me to talk a lot. My participation went down because during the activity I did not really get involved with what was going on. My participation went down because I could not focus probably because with all the distraction I was flowing with. 

Fitness - My fitness influenced my participation by making me not really participate because all I did was muck around. My participation went down because as I was going to play I felt very lazy which made me just do whatever.

challenge - My challenge influenced me by trying to get me to play but I did not do as I said. My participation went down because every time I will try I will just leave and muck around. 

How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?

I will try and increase this activity in the future by asking my friend that was talking with me, and encourage him to play by asking him polite, and if he refuses then I will ask him if he wants to add in some of his rules of the activity.

2 comments:

  1. Great reflection James, very honest about your participation and the impact your friends had on your participation. Do you get to try this activity again and try to increase your participation? What video you did you choose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup James, I like the you were being honest about your participation . I'd to see some more writing explaining about how challenging it was. Keep up the great work bro 💯💯💯

    ReplyDelete