Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Sepak Takraw

BLOG POST:

  • Explain the physical activity you participated in.
The game that we were playing was called sepak takraw and the aim of the game was to try and get the ball over the net without using your hands. The only way you can score is by hitting the ball over with your legs and foot or you can yous your head.
  • What level of effort and engagement were you participating at during today’s physical activity? Why? (Grade yourself NA, A or M and refer to marking criteria)
A - I think achieve because when we have p.e I like to be prepared and also organised for the game we are about to play.

M - I think merit because every game we play I like to go all out and always try and do my best at all times during a activity.

M - I think merit because I like to show enjoyment of the intents of the game which always makes me enjoy myself during the participation.
  • What were three factors which influenced your participation? (Choose from the list below, and put a + or - beside the three factors to show whether it positively or negatively influenced your participation).
  • Explain HOW these factors affected your participation (with specific examples)
Illness - My illness influence me by making me not really get in there but I still tried and do my best. My participation went down because I wasn't really hitting the ball much only because of my illness which kept me stopping in a point during the participation.

Friends - My friends influence me by making me participate well and making me think that I am not wasting my time as I am playing. My participation went up because when I was playing I had friends which was making me play more and making me feel good with them doing their participation.

Fun - My enjoyment influence me by making me have fun as I am playing with the team also made me carry on playing even doe I was ill a little bit. My participation went up because of all the fun I was actually having with my classmates also because the intents of the game was making me enjoy the game very well.
  • How could you increase your (or your peers) participation in this activity in the future?
In the future I can increase my friends participation by telling them the rules of the game and also asking them if they want any suggestions to add onto the game like what they want.


No comments:

Post a Comment