Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Skeleton Labelling



What are the roles of the skeletal system? The adult human skeletal system consists of 206 bones, as well as a network of tendons, ligaments and cartilage that connects them. The Skeletal system performs vital functions support, movement, protection.
What are the types of bones? The type bones are flat bone, short bone, long bone, regular bone.
What is something interesting you have learnt about the bones? I have learned that we have 206 bones altogether in our body.
Explain your skeletal creation
My creation I did was based on a skeleton made out of whatever me and my friends could find inside the garage full with different equipment to use for our skeleton.   

1 comment:

  1. This skeleton looks great! A really cool way of exploring our bones and anatomy.

    Good work James!

    ReplyDelete