Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

My thoughts on blogging

What are your previous experiences with blogging? My previous experiences with blogging is when you publish your work people around the world can see it which is cool because it is your work that you have done and completed. Also one of them are when I go to write I am writing for the ones look at my blog.

How do you think blogging impacts on your learning? It impacts me by getting me to know about different things and also let others know about what I have being learning about.


How do you feel about blogging? I feel happy because its really fun with all these different things that you can use also when you look at your result when you finish or before that you can also add things that would make your work look even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment